December 30, 2010

First Post!

I'm very excited for this blog! I hope to improve it as it grows!

Name: Nikki Lani
Nickname : Hachiko, Akiko, Aki, Nikki, Momo, Peach
Age of Starting this blog: 17 
Birthday: November 5th
Favorite Colour: Green 
Race: Norwegian and Japanese, residing in the U.S.A
Enjoys: I love sweets! i eat to much though i will get fat!

A little about me: In real life I'm quite tomboyish and perverted, much like a guy. But, my real passion is girly things, frills, lace, light pink, Everything! It makes me very happy, and so I will use this to be my girly outlet!

I hope to Japanify the States, by sharing many things such as  my life, cosmetics, dreams, gyaru things, anime, manga, and many of my other interests!

Follow my blog with bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment