January 21, 2011

Before And After Makeup

I Recently got into Gyaru style, more natural version though for sure! So i deceided to do a before and after makeup picture. It's fun to see what people can do with makeup! Just a little lighting correction in photoshop!
 


This one shows the true condition of my skin better (or for worse?). I have a lot of hyper pigmentation and redness on my face unfortunately.
And my one feeble attempt at a candid shot...  Its hard to do that when you are taking the pictures of yourself...

Ah this post is so shameless.. .But I hope you enjoyed it! I am busy working on other posts, but its difficult! I'm definitely not used to it!

Please comment, and enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. heeey~ U look totally gyaru in this make up - I love it!♥ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. your eyelashes are really long even without mascara! following your blog dear! :)

    http://pscly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3.  uhh.. hold on.. I couldn't find the button to follow your blog on Google Friend Connect..?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehh? hahah they are fake eyelashes but thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go to the main page (http://momodoki.blogspot.com) and at the top bar there should be something saying follow, thank you so much for following <3

    ReplyDelete