March 16, 2012

Review: Dolly Wink Eyebrow Powder in Chocolate Brown

Credit: This is an ad by koji, I just translated the main parts




 


Dolly Wink Eyebrow Powder in Chocolate Brown:

Product:Simple, but still cute. There isn't anything special but its not bad.Its nice having two options if you look closely the light brown has sparkles.. which I don't get at all... Also its a bit Ashy which is weird to my current hair colour.
3/5
Packaging: I love the actual container! its very small and compact! 6 CM
Sometimes it opens tight, and the brush is bad unfortunately. The bigger plastic it comes in I hate. I HATE THE NEW DESIGN.
3/5

Quality: Its nice! quite bendable, and soft. Its staying power is incredible. I used it everyday for a week, and just as a powder it stayed for 7+ hours, through heat, damp/cold, wind, sweat from exercise without retouch! which is VERY nice.
5/5
 Final Thoughts: I like it! Its pretty simple but good quality. If you aren't quite used to doing your eyebrows I'd suggest it. The powder is a good basic, Especially for the price. I bought mine for 17 USD I believe? My only real complaint about it is the colour. It's limited, best for ashy hair.
  
Final Score
4* /5
*average was 3.6 but I rounded up

Love
-Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment