January 17, 2013

I am leaving 'MURICA



*Summary of Video*

If you are wondering where my popteen magazine scans are... well, they arent coming, and probably wont be for quite  a while. I am leaving in 5 days to go study abroad! 

I am leaving on the 22nd for a week of vacation and then 4 and a half months of school in Florence Italy :)

Now you might know from my previous blog entries that i had applied to this study abroad program before but didnt get accepted. Well last school semester i decided to reapply and i got in this time! but... FUCK! im so nervous now > <

Initially i wasnt too nervous or excited, but as its SO CLOSE NOW im freaking out... nearly started crying at the dinner table 

I have never done anything like this before, i have no clue how to be independent - hell, i dont even know how to do laundry...  
The longest i've been away from home is 10 days for a camp
Hopefully during my time abroad i can blog/vlog a lot. i really want to try and document my time and journey because i feel like this experience will really change me (i dont know why i just FEEL it in my bones) Hopefully i can also travel around to different parts of Europe while I'm there as well. 
I really want to go back to Paris, and check out London

Does anyone have some good advice for me? or studied abroad before? or wants to? comment!

Love
-Bunny xx

3 comments:

  1. gooodluck studying abroad! :D

    It seems scary but fun

    followed you xoxo
    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg. Congrats you've got accepted!! But true, it's scary to live far from your home and you're all alone. If I were you, I'd be scared to death too.. But you know, you'll cope up with things easily. ^^ It's fun to study in a different place and I think it's all worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woaah congrats! I hope everything will goes on smoothly, so I wish you a good luck :) must be real fun to study abroad xD

    ReplyDelete