March 25, 2015

Soft Eyes - Geo Eyevelyn Brown Review


Specifications
Brand: Geo
Power Range: 0.00~ -7.50
Diameter: 14.2mm
Water Content: 40%
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Life: Monthly
I bought these circle lens form GeoColouredLens! I bought them with my own money:)

Like with all contacts you have to be very careful! MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR LENS PROPERLY FIT WITH YOUR OPTICIAN Your eyes are sensitive and with circle lens, because they cover a bigger surface on your eye, you have a higher chance of getting an infection and/or temporary to permanent eye damage if you don't take care of your lens or don't have a quality brand. You have to use a a reliable lens online store,  because there are so many knock-offs that can damage your eyes. 
 

Design: This is VERY natural! I like the natural design and how easily it blends into my eyes. I've drifted away from the less natural design and LOVE the seamless look! It makes my eyes pop without someone staring at my eyes trying to figure out what was going on hahaha. 
4/5

Comfort: SOOOOOO COMFORTABLE! With the higher water content they breathe so nicely as contact lens! They are quite soft as well. In fact they are so soft that sometimes they fold over and can be a little bit difficult to take out actually. 

 5/5

Enlargement: They are very natural sized! At 14.2 they aren't crazy big, more like a very nice accent. Its eye catching but in a natural way.
3/5 

Overall: I love these lens they are very soft and natural. Even with dry eyes I don't have very much of a problem. With the soft gradient on the lens as well it doesn't give too much of a halo effect or bother my vision. They are very nice lens I am a little bit disappointed that they are so expensive for monthly lens only. If you need prescription lens and want comfortable circle lens I'd suggest these.
4/5 




And then one from a far away view:


This was kind of fun to do! I haven't done gyaru makeup in a while and it was nice returning to my roots. I'm a little bit sad to see the change in the style and how the trends are more natural now. I love/miss dolly gyaru! 

I also recently got a ring light and trying to figure out how to really utilize it so I apologize about the brightness inconsistencies. Also this post is a little bit late from last week I'M SO SORRY! IVE BEEN BUSY WITH MIDTERMS

What do you think about these lens and/or change in gyaru makeup trends?

XX

-Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment